Introducing the TLF PhosBan Reactor. Uses a fluidized method to take full advantage of using Phosban media, or RowaPhos media as well
- Upflow principle design for the most efficient use of PhosBan Phosphate Adsorption Media (or RowaPhos)
- Evenly dispersed upflow fluideizes media, prevents channeling, & increases contact efficiency
- Use with any granular chemical media, including HydroCarbon 2 Activated carbon
- East to install on any aquarium
- One reactor for aquariums up to 150 gallons.Technical Data
Foot print – 17.5 x 4.5
Capacity – use with minimum 130 grams (250ml) up to a maximum of 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan
Aquarium size – One reactor for up to 150 gallons. Multiple reactors may be used for larger aquariums
Maximum recommended flow rate – ca. 80 gal/hr = 300 l/hr for 130 grams PhosBan, 90 gal/hr = 342 1/hr for 200 grams.
You will need to supply your own pump or powerhead and tubing. The reactor includes the reactor, hose clamps for your tubing and a ball valve to fine tune the flow rate.Can be installed as hang-on, sump, above tank, and many more options.