ProfiLux 4 – Designed to Perform…Reliably
ProfiLux 4 is designed to standout from the crowd. From form to function, we’ve designed a product to withstand the test of time, all while being fitted into one small package. We’ve updated the hardware and added exciting new features not found on any other competitor’s controller. Best of all, all existing GHL accessories and expansion cards will remain compatible with the ProfiLux 4!
The ProfiLux line of controllers are globally recognized worldwide for its outstanding accuracy and reliability. From hobbyists to research institutions, they all trust in the ProfiLux to provide them with highly accurate data and performance.
ProfiLux 4 controller includes
- ProfiLux 4 controller, White
- ProfiLux 4 power supply
- Water temperature sensor
- USB cable
Superior In Every Way
ProfiLux 4 is the most advanced member of the ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller family. Its extensive selection of on-board connections provide everything the ambitious aquarist needs to achieve success.
From form to function, the ProfiLux 4 is well-equipped to manage important tasks such as lighting control, water parameter measurement/control, level control, pump control, and much more. Fitted with the most on-board connections available, the P4 also includes integrated modules for measuring Conductance (adjustable: fresh or saltwater), Temperature, pH, and Redox. Connections for level sensors, leakage sensors, and 1-10V interfaces are also included.
Built-in WiFi and USB connections ensure optimal connectivity to keep you well informed about the status of your aquarium via web interface, e-mail, and myGHL cloud service *)
The ProfiLux® Controller is globally recognized for its outstanding accuracy and reliability. From private users to research institutions, they all trust in the ProfiLux to provide them with highly accurate data and performance. The exceptional functionality of ProfiLux makes it the preferred controller of professionals and hobbyists alike.
ProfiLux 4 is designed to standout from the crowd. Offering switchable pH/redox and Conductivity inputs, laboratory grade measurement and accuracy, nearly limitless expansion options, rock-solid hardware, and much more. See for yourself, what it is like to own the ultimate in functionality.
Also available in attractive controller sets.
ProfiLux®4 – Designed to Perform…Reliably
Multi-channel Lighting Control
- Control up to 32 independent channels of dimmable and non-dimmable lamps
- Freely programmable
- True calendar moon phase: Simulates the lunar rhythm in harmony with nature and promotes species-typical behavior.
- Sunrise and sunset simulation
- Thunderstorm simulation: Simulate lighting-effects in conjunction with dimmable GHL lights. Programmable storm parameters allow you to change the frequency, intensity, and duration of a thunderstorm.
- Rainy day simulation
Lab Grade Measurement and Controllability
- Water temperature monitoring/control: Program heaters, ground heaters, and cooling devices for maintaining temperature; Nightly cooling can also be programmed. Intelligent summer-circuit for optional ground heating.
- pH monitoring/control: Program up and down pH regulation via CO2-addition (pH-decrease) or via Alkalisation (pH-increase); Nightly decrease can also be programmed.
- Redox monitoring/control
- Conductivity (Salinity) monitoring/control
- Oxygen monitoring/control
- Humidity monitoring/control
- Air temperature monitoring/control
- Measurement of KH or Alkalinity (Coming soon)
- Universally switchable inputs: For pH and ORP; inputs are already compatible for future ion-selective electrodes (e.g., Ca)
- Universal analog and digital inputs
- Level functions: For level sensors, leakage-sensors, automatic water change functions, etc.
- Flow (stream) pump control
- Programmable data logging
Versatile Pump Control
- Independently control up to 16 stream pumps
- Wide selection of flow modes: High/low tide, Surge, Random, and much more
- Variable wave duration: Program wave times from 0.4s…60s in 10 ms steps
- Programmable random-wave length and intensity
- Various wave mode options: Sine wave, right-angled wave, short right-angled wave
- Nocturnal flow: Programmable flow decrease within a desired time range
- Thunderstorm mode
- Feed pause adjustable: Programmable pump behavior during feed pauses
- 3rd party pump compatibility (Tunze®, Hydor Koralia®, Abbyzz®, Royal Exclusiv®, EcoTech®, as well as all pumps with a 1-10V interface)
- Continuous monitoring and control of all water values
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Specialized, efficient, and robust operating system – ProfiLuxOS
- All settings stored in a non-volatile storage (FRAM) – power failures will not cause data loss.
- Battery buffered real-time clock (RTC)
- Programmable memory texts
- Child protection with PIN code
- ProfiLux Aquatic Bus: Fail-safe CAN bus system for data transfer
- Alarm triggered SMS-notification
- Alarm triggered Email-notification
- Redundant Sensors as backup for fail safe operation
- Time monitoring during sensitive operations
- Mitras Lightbar Interface or RS232
- All controllers include high-quality and highly energy efficientgrounded power supplies.
- Our Powerbars have outlets that are built to handle high currents andcritical loads by using special relays (16A at 230V or 16A 115V).
- Each Powerbar socket is independently controllable.
- Controller parts consist of flame retardant components.
- All sensors are laboratory-quality, long-life sensors manufactured in Germany.
- Components are exclusively sourced from renowned manufacturers.
Wide Range of Expansion
- 3 Expansion slots (2x external access, 1x internal access) for Expansion cards with additional sensor inputs, 1-10V outputs, PC interfaces, or Digital inputs.
- Further expansion is possble with our Expansion Boxes
- Up to 64 independently switchable sockets
- Up to 32 sensors and 12 level sensors
- Up to 30 x 1-10V interfaces
- Huge selection of accessories such as SMS Module, dimmable Power Bars, external Touch Display, dimmable LED-Lights, LED-Light Bars and Tube-Light Bars, Dosing Pumps, Pump Controller and much more.
- PC-Software: GHL Control Center (GCC)
- ProfiLux iOS and Android Apps *)
- Webserver *)
- myGHL cloud service *)
ProfiLux 4 is easily accessible via PC with our free software GHL Control Center. Regardless of your internet status, GHL Control Center can be used with or without the internet.
When connected to the web, you have access to the ProfiLux 4 from your smartphone or tablet using the free ProfiLux App *) and cloud service myGHL. Even when you are away from home, you can check-in on the status of your aquarium and make changes if necessary.