The AquaFX MAKO 5-stage RODI
200 gallons per day Reverse Osmosis and Deionization system for reef aquariums.
Note: This item dropships fromt he manufacturer.
The AquaFX Mako Reverse Osmosis Deionization System
The AquaFX Mako is the Barracuda’s big brother. It has 2 DI canisters so the DI wont need to be serviced as often. The AquaFX Mako also sports a factory Dual Inline TDS Meter that is only an option on the AquaFX Barracuda.
- High Efficiency 1-micron Sediment Pre-filter
- Carbon Block
- AquaFX TFC US Made Membrane
- Dual 18 Meg Virgin Color-Indicating DI Resin
- 2-micron Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Pre-filter
- High Flow/ High Rejection TFC Membrane
- Dual High-Efficiency Color-Indicating DI Cartridge
- 160 PSI Pressure Gauge Marked with Operating and Unsafe Ranges
- Inline TDS Meter; Standard with the AquaFX MAKO
- Extra Heavy Duty Solid Aluminum “No-Rust” Metal Keykoled Mounting Bracket
- Clear 10″ Filter Cartridge Housings
All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and a feed adapter.